FSUU Genshiken Official Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FSUU Genshiken Official Forums

Unleash the Otaku in You... (Go ahead, be hyper... NAAAAO!)

Welcome to the FSUU GenShiKen Official Forum Boards~ don't forget to introduce yourself.. @ the introduce yourself section of the forums ;)

+5
Rave the Evil Bunnieh
Zero
Midnight Bliss
Barjis teh Admin-chan
jelli-chuu
9 posters

if given a chance to exchange bodies with another genshi member... who would it be and why???

jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Location : ahhh... where am I..??? can somebody lend me a map?

if given a chance to exchange bodies with another genshi member... who would it be and why??? Empty if given a chance to exchange bodies with another genshi member... who would it be and why???

Post by jelli-chuu Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:17 pm

hahaha i'm juz curious...
    tea

RULES:
    name one genshi member and state the reason why...
    simple!

ok...
    i'll start...

i want to exchange with...
    kuya eggy coz i wanna be a good duelist...
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Admin da Barjis
    Admin da Barjis

Character sheet
    Field Test: 1

if given a chance to exchange bodies with another genshi member... who would it be and why??? Empty Re: if given a chance to exchange bodies with another genshi member... who would it be and why???

Post by Barjis teh Admin-chan Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:45 am

I want to change bodies with Jots kay dancerous man cya! XDDDD
    Midnight Bliss
    Midnight Bliss
    Spammer
    Spammer

if given a chance to exchange bodies with another genshi member... who would it be and why??? Empty Re: if given a chance to exchange bodies with another genshi member... who would it be and why???

Post by Midnight Bliss Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:57 am

i want to change with mones so that i will be chased for a change
    Zero
    Zero
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by Zero Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:13 pm

dude,

let them dream,

that's the purpose of this thread. . .

sigh
    Zero
    Zero
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by Zero Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:19 pm

explaining what? that the things they want to experience won't happen?(theoretically speaking. . .)
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Admin da Barjis
    Admin da Barjis

Character sheet

Post by Barjis teh Admin-chan Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Whatever their reason might be for wanting to exchange bodies with others it's up to them...

Let it be na lang gud... This topic is meant to allow us to express what we like about others...

I get your point tachibana, but chill dude. Just have fun dasu~

And besides... if I were on Jots' body, I would be a better dancer because jots' body is capable of dancing... If jelli were in eggy's body, jelli would have eggy's brain, causing her to think at eggy's pace and be better at dueling...

BTW Tachi please introduce yourself sa forums before posting anything else...
    jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by jelli-chuu Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:43 pm

sob
    jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by jelli-chuu Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:44 pm

gloomy
    jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by jelli-chuu Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:48 pm

sorry for being STUPID tachibana-san...
    jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by jelli-chuu Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Crying Pictures, Images and Photos
    jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by jelli-chuu Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:54 pm

crying anime girl Pictures, Images and Photos

i'm stupid i know...
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Admin da Barjis
    Admin da Barjis

Character sheet

Post by Barjis teh Admin-chan Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Jelli... you are not stupid... and your reason for choosing eggy is quite sensible.
    Too much off topic stuff... let's get back to the game...
    If I can't switch with jots, then I choose to switch with kheelo ky slim cya...
    jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by jelli-chuu Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:48 pm

let's top this game nalang...
    i know this is stupid...
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Admin da Barjis
    Admin da Barjis

Character sheet

Post by Barjis teh Admin-chan Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 pm

it isn't stupid, and even if it were it's posted in"RANDOM", meaning you're allowed to be silly here...
    Anything goes baya huh?
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Bunny Overlord
    Bunny Overlord

Post by Rave the Evil Bunnieh Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:23 pm

jelli.. calling yourself stupid is just stupid.. ._.

and please dont spam this with random crying pics.. if you have sumthing to say to tachibana.. a pm would suffice.. ^^,

btw.. IMHO i think tachibana has a point.. although i do not think that it is pure criticism.. tachibana is just stating out a point which is true. i believe no ill will was meant .. lets just ferget abwt it. ._.

OnT: i wana swap bodies wif carmi.. i wana know how it feels like to be UBER thin haha. XD
    jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by jelli-chuu Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:34 pm

haha
    i'm not really angry with him or something...
    i know he's right...

i already sent a pm to him...

blush
    Famfrit
    Famfrit

Post by Famfrit Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Ms. Bunny is right... ^^ Mr. Tachibana is just stating out a point,
    and furthermore Ms. Jelli you are not stupid... xD

@Topic: I want to be in the body of Carmie coz of personal reasons
    of which i cant speak of.. kukukukuku..... drool
    amaya uchikawa
    amaya uchikawa
    Indefinite Spammer
    Indefinite Spammer

Character sheet

Post by amaya uchikawa Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:46 pm

i want to be in carmi's body too. same rsn as bun-nii.. >XD
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Admin da Barjis
    Admin da Barjis

Character sheet

Post by Barjis teh Admin-chan Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:00 am

This is good. We, admin and mods encourage everyone to exercise the same attitude when a situation like this ever happens again. Please continue participating in this thread normally.

BTW - I wanna switch bodies with Eggy, he's the most fit person in Genshi (Opinion).
    killer7
    killer7
    Future Spammer
    Future Spammer

Post by killer7 Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:40 am

I only want to exhange bodies eggy because i want to know how hard was it to be the eldest son of a family. It's kinda scary but worth to know if that happens. Getting to be only relied on the task and works of the parents as guardian and wants and needs are being controlled but all seem to be worth of doing for the sake of the of your little brother. Some questions that can only be answered by experience. For knowledge is always earned and learned through experience but reading is much easier but lesser way.hehehe!!! sorry if I was rude to others.GOMEN!!!!And by the way jellichan. though youre right that someday that everyone will go to their path alone but no man is an island that can stand alone in the harsh reality of our world. No one has done yet even Jesus.
    Zero
    Zero
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by Zero Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 am

another saying from the book of moans. . . xD
    jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by jelli-chuu Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:28 am

hahaha
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Bunny Overlord
    Bunny Overlord

Post by Rave the Evil Bunnieh Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 pm

@^: that's moans? @_@

id liek to be in kix body.. i think its releh fluffieh
    jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by jelli-chuu Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:29 pm

yeah killer7 s moans...
    Kouhii no Uchi
    Kouhii no Uchi
    Spammer
    Spammer

Post by Kouhii no Uchi Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:25 am

I want to swap bodies with Amaya. I hear she has a moal somewhere...>x3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:36 am