FSUU Genshiken Official Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FSUU Genshiken Official Forums

Unleash the Otaku in You... (Go ahead, be hyper... NAAAAO!)

Welcome to the FSUU GenShiKen Official Forum Boards~ don't forget to introduce yourself.. @ the introduce yourself section of the forums ;)

2 posters

attention all genshi duelists

Eggy-chi
    Eggy-chi
    Future Spammer
    Future Spammer

attention all genshi duelists Empty attention all genshi duelists

Post by Eggy-chi Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:06 am

to all genshi duelists:

i have decided to implement a banned/restricted list among the duelists of genshi. it is as follows:

Banned
    -neo spacian grand mole= for obvious reasons

restricted
    -judgment dragon= para pantay na cla ni DAD
    -deformer board= para malingaw sta ayha ma-OTK
    -creepage/short circuit= malingaw mog destry us all x3 ?!
    -compulsory evacuation device= same as ground mole
    -crush card= aint so strong with trap stun all over the place
    -honest= honestly annoying card
    -raiza= kapareha man jud niyag pangalan akong classmate and i dont remember her having two twin sisters, so isa ra dapat sya. [what kind of reason was that Surprised ]

any suggestions to add to the list, just follow my format (card name=reason).
    the reason for this list is to limit all the cards that may not seem broken to the TCG or OCG (since they have access to all the cool [read: original] cards and we're stuck with last year's file 13's. i've heard so many of our duelists say things like: "at*y nga ilaga! pabalikon na pud akong stardust/power tool dragon" or "hah! i don't care if you've got hundreds of deformers! i have a set marshmallo....wait...is that a deformer board?!". you've all been saying that with incomplete cards, the strong cards have become harder to beat and that i should do something like use my power to ban them [it seems some duelists actually believe i have such power...oh well] so this is what i have come up with.

your thoughts and violent reactions are welcome [if not expected].
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Admin da Barjis
    Admin da Barjis

Character sheet
    Field Test: 1

attention all genshi duelists Empty Re: attention all genshi duelists

Post by Barjis teh Admin-chan Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:27 am

Ne, if Honest is restricted, don't you have any thoughts about Kalut the Moon Shadow? It performs a very similar function to Honest, but exclusive for blackwings.

Celestia, Lightsworn Angel: Restrict, she's up to par with Raiza, except she destroys, but HAS 2 TARGETS, and TARGETS ANY CARD! Her effect also works even when the tributed Lightsworn is face-down. This effect cannot be negated by Destruction Jammer since it destroys CARDS and therefore not sure to destroy monsters. It would take a Stardust, Solemn Judgement or a Divine Wrath to stop this, but stardust doesn't always come out, and not many people own a divine wrath. Solemn Judgement is Limited and IS VERY COSTLY early game. It's effect still activates EVEN WHEN BOUNCED OR SPINNED. Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fortress Weapon may also stop this card since it can no longer pay the cost, but I don't see macro cosmos often in the sheds and only Tari owns a Dimensional Fortress Weapon as far as I have seen.

And on another note... Add moar cards dasu!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 am