FSUU Genshiken Official Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FSUU Genshiken Official Forums

Unleash the Otaku in You... (Go ahead, be hyper... NAAAAO!)

Welcome to the FSUU GenShiKen Official Forum Boards~ don't forget to introduce yourself.. @ the introduce yourself section of the forums ;)

4 posters

The Adventures of the Fairy Princess Gian... (this is just sumthing to continue the random thread) XD

Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Bunny Overlord
    Bunny Overlord

The Adventures of the Fairy Princess Gian... (this is just sumthing to continue the random thread) XD Empty The Adventures of the Fairy Princess Gian... (this is just sumthing to continue the random thread) XD

Post by Rave the Evil Bunnieh Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:03 pm

i'll start the story.. and u guys can add on any other scene wif urself in it and the ozer genshi members too... lets do it.. RPG style~ =]

btw.. not too much offensive stuff guys.. keep it a bit clean yet a bit dirty too just for fun. ;)

and just so ud know.. im doing this out of impulse. xD

Once upon a time.. in a very very very very very very very very far land.. I came across a fairy princess who fell off her tower.. his name.. was Gian.. and I as being a smurfette happily tried to help him up. He said that he wants to have a familieh.. and he heard that we needed to cross the big blue house in the middle of the pacifist ocean to have a nice whole familieh. So we rode on his donkey carriage and started to take the yellow brick road that will lead us to a port.. but before we could even start off... a candy pirate named barjis asked us where we were going. We told him Gian's wishes and he too wished to join us in our journey. Barjis the pirate wanted to find the love of his life... the legendary candy princess muffin of doom. o.O
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Bunny Overlord
    Bunny Overlord

The Adventures of the Fairy Princess Gian... (this is just sumthing to continue the random thread) XD Empty Re: The Adventures of the Fairy Princess Gian... (this is just sumthing to continue the random thread) XD

Post by Rave the Evil Bunnieh Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:46 pm

its a bu bump~
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Admin da Barjis
    Admin da Barjis

Character sheet
    Field Test: 1

The Adventures of the Fairy Princess Gian... (this is just sumthing to continue the random thread) XD Empty Re: The Adventures of the Fairy Princess Gian... (this is just sumthing to continue the random thread) XD

Post by Barjis teh Admin-chan Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:15 pm

The Candy Pirate Barjis was allowed to go with the fairy princess Gian and the Excellent Smurfette Bunny Overlord Bunnieh; nicknamed ESBOB. The donkey carriage was fortunately big enough to barely fit the GINORMOUSLY FAT barjis in. The carriage rode at a speed of 5 centimeters per minute due to this additional weight and 30 minutes along the yellow brick road, the carriage gave in to the weight and crumpled into bits.At the same time, the donkey pulling the carriage died of heart failure. They now needed a new STRONGER carriage and an EVEN STRONGER donkey to proceed to their journey. They start walking along the Yellow Road hoping to find someone who could help them with their dilemma, but the fat barjis easily grew tired and decided to rest under a tree beside the road. When barjis sat down, he felt a sharp pain on his hiney. He stood back up to see that he sat on a deck of cards. He noticed that one of those cards called "Ancient Gear Golem" was crumpled due to barjis' weight. Barjis looked for the owner of the cards, and right behind the tree where he rested was a guy, wearing green school uniform and black slacks, sleeping soundly.
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Bunny Overlord
    Bunny Overlord

Post by Rave the Evil Bunnieh Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:44 pm

so I the ESBOB that I am, cautiously poked the green man's tummy only to find out that he was in fact the infamous dancer from space whom was reported missing for a few years now. He said he was hungry so I pulled out a pikunik basket from my apron(which has infinite hammer space) and gave some treats to mister Ancient Gear Golem Dancer Zero. Princess Gian then inquired if he may be of assistance to us in our journey.
    Zero
    Zero
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by Zero Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:07 pm

listening to the of the three, AGGDZ said he would agree on helping, but on one condition. . .
    they have to help Aggdz find his deck of cards so that he can use his abilities to help them. . .
    then the CP Barjis stepped in (huffing and puffing due to walking several centimeters) and revealed a deck of cards, with one of them crumpled beyond recognition. . .
    shocked to see one of his cards crumpled, he asked ESBOB if he can join their party so that he can find a new copy of his card, for that card contained the power to turn AGGDZ to his true self and without that card, he can't use the power of his cards. . .
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Bunny Overlord
    Bunny Overlord

Post by Rave the Evil Bunnieh Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:40 pm

ESBOB aggrees to this and thus they started their journey again.. AGGD Zero pulls out a card and summons the WVXYZ dragon and this was their means of transportation. Princess Gian was impressed and gave Zero a kiss on the *censored*... xD .. CP Barjis was so embarrased that his whole body turned pink. And AGGD Zero went up and rode cloud 9. XD
    jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Location : ahhh... where am I..??? can somebody lend me a map?

Post by jelli-chuu Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:44 pm

on their journey..they passed by a village on the top of a mountain...fairy princess gian decided to check it...On their way there, they passed by an old woman who was begging for food..CP barjis GENEROUSLY gave his bentou to her (which he made a long time ago and was hidden inside his *teeeeeeettt* so that he can eat in case he gets hungry) but barjis' bentou was all made from vegetables that the old woman got angry at him..."you can't feed me that!!! i want meat!!!" then the old woman revealed herself before them... *wooooossssshh* she turned into a young LITTLE girl wearing a big witch hat carrying a broom... "now you've made me angry.. I'll turn you into something more useful!!!" she then turned barjis into a goat..then into a frog..then into a snake..then into a donkey..then into a dog..then into a stick..then into a house..then into a beard..then into a pig..then into a worm..then into a poop..
    and then into normal again (she can't decide what to turn him to)
    "how dare you feed me with vegetables!!! now you shall become my slave as punishment!!!" (vegetables is her weakness)
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Admin da Barjis
    Admin da Barjis

Character sheet

Post by Barjis teh Admin-chan Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:30 pm

The multiple transformations done to CP Barjis shrank his waist from 56'' to 36'' and increased his age from 17 to OLD... and soon enough... became the little three-year-old (thank you facebook) perpetually-thin anti-veggie Jelly-witch Jelli's slave... However, because of the strenuous transformations, L3-y-oP-tA-vJ-w Jelli activated the hidden curse sealed inside the CP barjis. It was in accordance to the prophecy that whosoever defiles and enslaves the CP barjis shall forever be cursed to tasting vegetables, and any form of meat and non-vegetable food that the cursed person eats will taste like a random vegetable (but usually ampalaya). It was also in accordance to the prophecy that the cursed person will always sleep at ELEVEN O'CLOCK having nightmares of the MOST HORRENDOUS AND MOST DISGUSTING KIND...

Frightened by this... L3-y-oP-tA-vJ-w Jelli asked for help on purifying her from the curse... but CP Barjis told her that there was only one way... SHE HAS TO VOLUNTARILY EAT AN ENTIRE CAULDRON OF AMPALAYA on a ceremony called "Dejellification"...

Dejellification requires the following items...

LOADS of ampalaya
    1 kilogram of every other vegetable...
    1 kilogram of fresh fish
    2 cans of TUNA
    A picture of Raki Kosu
    A picture of 10th squad captain in pretty cure outfit...
    A pinch of shaved beard hair...
    A piece of an H Compact Disc...
    A tape playing the song "May BO na Ako"
    A DDR pad...
    A revealing BIKINI set...
    A stolen shot of the performer of the ceremony...
    A video of the performer of the ceremony...
    jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by jelli-chuu Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:07 am

and so witch-jelli underwent the "dejellification" process CP barjis told her...
    but this process opened the cursed seal which has been casted upon jelli by a human, skilled in witchcraft, 2000 years ago..(man, she's old!)
    the curse which sealed jelli's great powers..the curse which tured her into a little 3-year old girl and erased all her memories has vanished because of the ceremony...
    and thus...jelli returned into her real self..her drained powers have been regained..creating a dangerous killing machine which no one can stop!
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Bunny Overlord
    Bunny Overlord

Post by Rave the Evil Bunnieh Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:10 am

ESBOB was bored and she slept under a huge fallen leaf from the beanstalk nearby.. She didn't really want to involve herself with fights between witches and candy pirates. (you never know what wil happen next) And so Zero also joined the little smurfette bunny in slumber and princess gian was busy picking up flowers to fill up his pretty basket. o.O
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Admin da Barjis
    Admin da Barjis

Character sheet

Post by Barjis teh Admin-chan Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:14 pm

L3-y-oP-tA-vJ-w Jelli started on a rampage... destroying any non-meat matierial in her sight and EATING any meat related item on her sight... CP barjis needed to find a way to lessen the powers of the rampaging JellyAce (jelli in rage mode) before she could be stopped...

Cpbarjis retreated, running along the yellow brick road... Jelli gave chase, and shot her most deadly meatballs at the fleeing candy pirate... one of the meatballs hit barjis' leg... and he stubled and rolled in pain... Jelli was about to unleash her final barrage of drumsticks when the ground gave in to barjis' weight... barjis fell to what was known as Veggie WOnderland... Jelli followed him to the wonderland because she wanted to destroy that land too... but she saw that it was all ruins... so she lost interest and left... barjis was able to hide on one of the huge aztec columns found on the ruins... he recovered for a while and was soon greeted by the guardian spirit of the ruins... called PseudoGanta... CP Barjis told the spirit that he needed to find a way to halt the rampaging JellyAce... PseudoGanta told barjis about TVP a.k.a Texturized Vegetable Protein or VeggieMeat. It was in accordance to the prophecy that in times like these, the Magic TVP would appear to cleanse the soul of a rampaging meat eater at the cost of a sacrificed soul... Barjis could not find anyone to sacrifice so he planned to sacrifice himself... He journeyed toward the ruins to find the artifacts that would be needed to summon the MAgic TVP... The guardian spirit led the way to find a basket containing 1 of every vegetable... He had to smother each one of these in sufficient amount of meat to summon the tvp... he had no such amount of meat, so he decided to use one of Jelli's attacks to do so... He confronted the JellyAce and made her shoot a big meatball with spaghetti at him and the basket... This smothered the veggies but killed the CP barjis in the process... this was now considered a sacrifice and so the TVP was summoned. JelliAce saw the TVP and thought that it was pure meat so she ate it... and it was then and there that jelliace reverted back to the Little Three Year old Perpetually thin Jelly Witch Jelli, for it was in accordance to the prophecy that whosoever eats the TVP becomes adidcted to vegetables and will need to eat vegetables to sustain her reduced powers... but since CP Barjis was sacrificed in an unorthodox manner, he now lives within the body of the Jelly Witch Jelli...
    jelli-chuu
    jelli-chuu
    Otaku
    Otaku

Post by jelli-chuu Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:37 am

"kore wa nani???????"
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Rave the Evil Bunnieh
    Bunny Overlord
    Bunny Overlord

Post by Rave the Evil Bunnieh Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:48 pm

ESB overlord bunny threw a rock at CP barjis.. "Ow!" barjis exclaimed.. "You were dreaming ninny" bunny exclaimed. "Oh.." he replied. "Lets get on with the journey.. fairy princess gian is getting cranky and hungry.. we need to proceed to the nxt town and bunk in." "soooo.. i wasn't eaten was I?" .. Barjis asked warily. "No... when you saw jelly-chan over there u got mesmerized and fainted." "Oh. ryt." barjis blushed. "right.. lets get going.. jelly-chan you can join us if u want." And the happy gay group went on to the next town named DOOMSVILLE. o.O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:16 pm