FSUU Genshiken Official Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FSUU Genshiken Official Forums

Unleash the Otaku in You... (Go ahead, be hyper... NAAAAO!)

Welcome to the FSUU GenShiKen Official Forum Boards~ don't forget to introduce yourself.. @ the introduce yourself section of the forums ;)

2 posters

Credits to our Admin: Rave the Evil Bunnieh

Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Barjis teh Admin-chan
    Admin da Barjis
    Admin da Barjis

Character sheet
    Field Test: 1

Credits to our Admin: Rave the Evil Bunnieh Empty Credits to our Admin: Rave the Evil Bunnieh

Post by Barjis teh Admin-chan Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:27 am

This is an announcement to thank our 2nd admin Hannah Sanchez for all her hard work and time devoted to the good of this forum. Aside from that, I personally wish to express how much I thank teh bunny overlord for helping an inexperienced forumer, namely me, to run and maintain this forum and making it a more fun place to be.

HONTO NI ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!

Bunny-sama made the following possible with her awesome skillZ...

The new Banner (see above)
    The chatbox...
    The emoticons...
    The onion heads...
    The ranks...
    The marquee at the top of the home page...
    (Incomplete)

(Due to the time I am absent in this forum, I cannot site all of them. If there is anything unmentioned here please reply to this thread so I may fully give Bunny the credit for all that she did for us and this forum. Thank you.)

-Barjis teh Admin-chan

Last edited by Barjis teh Admin-chan on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Soujiro
    Soujiro
    Future Spammer
    Future Spammer

Credits to our Admin: Rave the Evil Bunnieh Empty Re: Credits to our Admin: Rave the Evil Bunnieh

Post by Soujiro Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:00 am

i aint boju or whoever that person is, im just a lurker gg

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:41 am